- SEU-ს შესახებ
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Reservations Executive. TITLE: Reservations Executive.
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Reporting to Sales and Marketing Manager, handle requests for rooms received by phone, e-mail, or customers at desk. To provide information to guests and partner companies, concerning rates, availability of rooms, description of facilities and services, and information about area attractions and sight-seeing opportunities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal efficiently, politely and etiquette subsequently with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries;
- Process all reservation changes, and cancellations received directly, on phone or via mail;
- Input rooming lists using reservation systems, revise room blocks to maintain the required number of available rooms, oversee accuracy of reservations track rooms blocked, picked up, and dropped.
- Liaise with clients and customers to coordinate events whilst building rapport and creating professional relationships;
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers;
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus, room accommodations, ensuring the ability to provide a thorough response to customer enquiries;
- Ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details;
- Set-up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies, properly fill account profiles;
- Keep organized files of all events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Higher education degree;
- Work experience in Customer Service;
- English & Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- High proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, MS Outlook;
- Great management and negotiating skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Great presentation skills;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Patient listener;
- Accepting management principles and views;
- Positive and welcoming attitude.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.