- SEU-ს შესახებ
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Waiter/Waitress. TITLE: Waiter/Waitress
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Job purpose of waiter/waitress is to take orders from customers, serve food and beverages, set tables and permanently verify if visitors are satisfied. Overall responsibility includes high quality of service conduction, good knowledge of food and beverage ingredients and cooking methods.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Always have a positive expression with the smile;
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware;
- Escort customers to their tables;
- Inform customers about daily specials;
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods;
- Take orders from visitors for food or beverages and ensure to serve orders on time;
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems;
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes;
- In case of complaints inform Restaurant/Bar Supervisor. Rectify wrong doing and any guest demands;
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Sound knowledge of Food and Beverage products;
- Fluent English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus;
- Work experience in related field is considered as a plus;
- Education in Food and Beverage field is considered as a plus.
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Attentive to details;
- High sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.