- SEU-ს შესახებ
TITLE: Audit Manager
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
Company: Grant Thornton Georgia
Grant Thornton Georgia is a multi-professional group of public accountants and auditors, specialist advisers in finance, business and management, as well as tax and legal advisers. We unite experienced international and local professionals working at our office in Tbilisi. We provide audit, in-depth professional consulting services and specialist advice to enterprises, banks, financial institutions, governmental, local and international organizations.
- Assisting the Audit Partner and Audit Director in coordination and time planning of professional staff and resources;
- Ensure that the work is properly planned and coordinated, delegating aspects of the planning as appropriate;
- Ensure the working papers are appropriately reviewed, the electronic audit procedures properly carried out, and the files are complete;
- Ensure that all issued reports reflect the work performed and meet the reporting and auditing standards of the Firm;
- Determine that the scope of the work has been carried out cost-effectively to the Firm’s and professional standards by the team;
- Inform the Audit Partner and Audit Director promptly of client developments and issues requiring the action;
- Promote ethical and professional behaviour and courtesy within the engagement team and in communication with the client’s staff;
- Ensure that the team receives adequate on-job training;
- Identification of staff needs for structured formal training and implementation of in-house training according to annual plans.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or Economics;
- ACCA Foundation level certificate is a must, full ACCA qualification is a plus;
- Audit license is preferable;
- Minimum of 5 years progressive professional experience with proven excellence in the areas of audit and accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, ISA;
- Strong knowledge of Georgian tax legislation;
- Knowledge of commonly used accounting software packages is desirable;
- Fluent in Georgian, English and Russian languages (spoken and written);
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to travel for audit engagements
- Abilities for delegation and supervision of work, management of teams
- Highly responsible, ability to organize work to meet deadlines
- Experience of managing multicultural teams, delegation and supervision of work.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Health care insurance package.
- The firm covers fees for professional education programs related to professional qualifications in accounting and finance, e.g. ACCA, CFA, CPA programs and offers wide range of in-house and outsourced training programs.
Please send us your CV: email@example.com
Please Indicate Subject: Audit Manager