Students Conference Paper Standards
For the participation in the conference, the applicant must submit the scientific paper and resume (thesis / abstract)
Summary of resume 100-250 words.
Abstract should be completed in either Georgian or English languages.
Article submission procedure
Students' scientific papers are accepted in Georgian or English languages.
Volume of the article: at least 6 and a maximum of 15 pages;
The article should be in Georgian and English;
Keywords should be given in Georgian and English languages;
The structure of the article should include the introduction of the article, the principal and the conclusion part;
Name, surname, university, program / specialty of the author (authors) must be given in the original and in English;
Along with the article, information about the supervisor of the paper and bibliography (list of literature used) should be presented.
Design of the article
- Abstract and paper should be in the following formats:
- Font - Sylfaen;
- Size: Headings (name of the topic, participant's name, surname, name of the academic institution, academic degree, position) – 14
- Bold; basic text - 12.
- Interval 1,5;
- Page boundaries - 2, 5 from all sides.
- Drawings, charts, graphics, etc. - format TIFF 300 dpi; 600 dpi,.
- Formulas must be typed in Microsoft equation 2.0 (2.1.).