The SEU Examination Center (hereinafter - the Center) ensures organization and implementation of the examination process envisaged by the educational program, in accordance with objectivity, transparency and academic principles
The objectives of the Center are:
- Development and introduction of the unified examination system in the University;
- Raising the quality of learning.
- Organizing mid-term and final / additional examinations at the university;
- Organization of Master's Degree entrance examinations at the University.
Examination Center within its competence:
- Elaborates regulations and guidelines regarding the examination process;
- Requires all kinds of information from the faculties related to mid-term and final / additional exams, as well as examinations in the master's degree;
- At each semester, after completing the academic registration, publishes the schedule for the mid-term and final / additional exams.
- Makes decisions regarding conducting of the exams, publishing the results of the examination and the appeals in accordance with the established rule;
- Determines the rules for development of exam paper;
- Reviews complaints received on procedural issues of conducting the examination;
- Withdraws from the lecturer examination papers and checks them through the Commission of Appeals;
- Monitors students' registration for the electronic midterm and final / additional exam results;
- Makes a decision to revise the results of the examination, the creation of an Appeal Commission and in case of positive appeal, on cancellation of the exam results
- Conducts examination process, results analysis and based on the results, prepares recommendations for the Rector.
- Exercises other rights and obligations under the legislation and the administrative-legal acts of the Rector.