The International Relations Service will ensure deepening international cooperation of the University, internationalization of educational processes and research work, finding international partners and coordinating international projects.
The International Relations Service will carry out the following tasks:
- Develop the University's International Relations Strategy;
- Find information about international partner higher education institutions, research and public organizations, communicate with them and develop joint projects;
- Based on consultation with academic personnel will work on the involvement of specialists of international educational institutions in the University educational programs;
- Find information on international mobility of students and academic personnel;
- Coordinate joint grants, scholarships and research projects in the name of the university;
- Support international students in enrollment in the University education programs;
- Host foreign guests at the University;
- Perform other current tasks based on the University's International Relations Strategy.